Access to the SyMetric™ C6 SPH and DLH modules is always through a Web Log In window. Users are created as per the data in the approved project information sheet provided by the authorized personnel managing the study. Necessary authorizations based on the user’s role are also provided based on the information contained in this sheet.
As soon as any user is created, the User ID, Password and a 6 digit Security Pin are sent to the user's mail id in three different mails, from SyMetric™ system user email@example.com.If you have not received the mails in your inbox, please check your junk or spam folder of your mail box. Please add the above user name to safe senders
list of your mail system, as you may be receiving confirmation messages from this mail id from time to time, while you are using SyMetric™ system.
Please enter your Login Id, Password to log in. First time users are prompted to change their Password.
Problems in logging in
If you have problems logging into the system, please click on Can't access your account? Get Help link to view our Help Document on Logging into the SyMetric™ C6 IWRS system.
If you are still not able to log in, please carryout the following steps.
- Check your internet connectivity.
- Contact your local System Administrator if there are any issues with your PC or Laptop, which prevent you from logging into our system.
- After carrying out above steps, if you are still not able to log into the system, please contact your CRO/Sponsor Project Manager.
Incorrect Login Id/Password
Logging in to SyMetric™ C6 SPH DLH modules with an incorrect/wrong username/password would display the following message.
- In case the user's password is forgotton click on the forgot password link.
- In case the username is forgotton contact respective CRO for further assistance.
- Click on the Forgot Password? link on the login page.
- In the Forgot Password Screen, after entering your Login Id and your email ID, Please click on Submit to send a request to SyMetric™ Systems. System verifies your user name and the email ID and sends your Password to your email ID directly.
- Please note there is no manual intervention from SyMetric Support team, as the Password is stored in encrypted format. If we send a request through portal, password is automatically decrypted by the system and sent directly to your mail ID.
- If the email ID entered in the above screen is wrong, you will not receive any mail. In such case please contact your CRO/Sponsor Project Manager.
- On successfully logging in to SyMetric C6 click on the settings icon which will direct you to the account information screen, click on Security and select Change Password.
- In the Change Password screen, enter your Current Password followed by the New Password and Confirm New Password and click on Change Password.
- On successfully logging in to SyMetric C6 click on the settings icon which will direct you to the account information screen, click on Security and select Reset Pin.
- In the Reset Pin Screen, after entering your email ID, Please click on Submit to send a request to SyMetric™ Systems. System verifies your Email ID and sends your Pin to your Email ID directly.
If the user's account is blocked for reasons best known by the concerned CRO then while logging in, the a message is diaplayed as shown below
Auto log out
While logged into the system, if there is no activity for more than 10 minutes, you are automatically logged out from the session. To continue the session please log into the system again.